Thursday, February 02, 2006

Two problems...

As the title says, I seem to have two problems. The first one is, Elspeth is teething which makes her very cranky. This I can deal with, but because of the teething/crankiness, she refuses to sleep in her bassinet. Or crib. Frankly, anywhere except being held, in her sling, or in my bed. So either I don't sleep at all or I don't sleep very well because when she's in bed with me she's like a cuddly little homing missile, and she kicks and grunts when she goes through a light sleep phase even when she's not going to wake up. The "cry it out" thing is not an option as it would cause either me or her to explode, and nothing I've tried works for more than an hour and a half. ARGH! Comments, I suppose, would be highly appreciated.

In lighter news, I orient for my interpreting job on Wednesday! Yay! Hopefully then I will find out exactly what I'm going to get paid. ^o^ Also, I finished putting this batch of pictures on Flickr, so check it out...there should be more as soon as I finish this roll of film (11 pictures to go, plus developing time).

1 comment:

Kim said...

We don't mind if she sleeps with us SOME of the time, just not ALL of the time...if we could just get her to do hwer long stretch in the basinet, it doesn't matter to us if she's in bed with us the rest of the night. In any case tho I started putting my undershirts in there with her and it seems to help...just keep the fingers crossed I guess. =D