Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Long time, no post...

There are very good reasons for that though, the first of which is named Boris...he's my new editor for my new (probationary) patent translating job, and editors chew on one a LOT. Also, I now know more about photopolymerization than I ever cared to, but that's ok, and also all I'm allowed to say about my just finished first job. Good old NDA. I can't even show it to Mark, which is entertaining, since I have to use his computer to type it up.

In other news, Elspeth is almost four months old! I'm excited about starting solid foods but hesitant. Probably won't start at least until she gets a hang of the sippy cup though, which we are using because she absolutely refuses to take a bottle. Heaven help us if we ever offered her formula if she screams this much over a bottle full of breast milk...she's my little gormet. >^.^<

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

jesus wept!

Anonymous said...

baby food at 4 months is for formula fed babies. breastfed babies don't need it until 6-9 months, go by her hunger quotient!