Friday, March 10, 2006

Ok ok, so I forgot the actual UPDATE part...

Also, I'm too lazy to deal with the html to edit the post from Flickr, so there. Anyway, I seem to be Boris's right hand proofer now...he gives me four or five jobs most days, which at twelve dollars an hour isn't too shabby. Also, he's a lot nicer to me now that I'm doing work that is useful to him instead of creating more work for him. Go figure. I had another job, translating interviews from a business journal, but apparently I made a lot of mistakes (although I don't know what she's talking about) so I got the boot. Now I have to make her pay me for what I already did. Smells fishy to me, frankly, but I learned my lesson both about all-nighters (read: source of any errors there might have been) and getting things in writing. I also have a job editing translations for...a video game! Don't ask me what it is because all I'm allowed to say is it's an adventure/RPG for the PSII. When it comes out I will tell you, so no badgering. Just pray that my translators start sending me stuff SOON or I'm screwed on my deadline. Pray HARD. Remember what I said about my lesson re: all-nighters. Urgh.

No comments: