Saturday, June 06, 2009

Aaah, enforced vacation

So those of you who follow me on Facebook may have heard that I found a new job, and also that they moved my start date back by a month, so I am faced with either a) working at the hotel for a couple more weeks or b) taking a month of enforced vacation. GUESS which one I picked. And no, it's not because the hotel doesn't want me... the manager has actually begged and PLEADED for me to stay, and said repeatedly that if Teleperformance doesn't work out, I have a job waiting for me at the hotel. I don't think that's necessarily completely true (what would they do with the chick they hired to replace me?), altho this place does have more turnover than something that turns over a lot. But we are going on VACATION. Like four nights in St. George. Mark even made the reservations. I am STOKED.

On a side note, Byron decided he wanted a pleco to go in the aquarium with his giant snail and my crayfish. I wasn't so sure that was a good idea. He had his doubts but decided to try it anyway. The crayfish had a rather expensive snack. So remember folks... crayfish are predatory. Stupid fish.

No comments: